T&C's regarding COVID-19 and social distancing
By booking, you confirm you will abide by our COVID-19 procedures.
- You will follow all instructions by WhatSUP staff.
- Pre-booked SUP sessions only - we do not accept walk-ins.
- If you book a household session, you will book for members of your household/'bubble' together only. We do not accept mixed 'bubbles' and you will be turned away if coming in a mixed group.
- Please do not arrive early before your session, we must avoid mixing of households/'bubbles' near the riverbank.
- We work with staggered arrivals - some households arrive on the whole hour, and other arrive half past the hour. The household session is about 45 minutes on the water. This gives us 15 minutes to disinfect all equipment before the next household arrives.
- We ask your household/'bubble' to keep your distance from other households and our staff.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult (from their 'bubble') who is also paddling, in case they need any help.
- If you book a rivertrip, you will keep 1m+ social distancing from everyone not in your 'bubble', including our staff.
- On arrival, we ask everyone to wash their hands with water and soap provided.
- BY BOOKING, YOU ALSO CONFIRM
- Nobody in your 'bubble' (even if not coming to WhatSUP on the day) has tested positive for or shown any symptoms of COVID-19 during the 2 weeks before coming to WhatSUP.
- Nobody in your 'bubble' has been in contact with anyone testing positive for or showing signs of COVID-19 (exception: NHS workers in full PPE when caring for patients) during the 2 weeks before coming to WhatSUP.
- If circumstances regarding the above change in between you making the booking and attending your appointment with WhatSUP, please contact us directly.